CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vow Renewal





Some of our great friends decided to renew their vows. They asked Arlie and I if we would stand up for them. We were honored that they choose us and of course agreed. Our kids being good friends with their three boys also got to walk down the aisle. Lynn and Tony had wanted to renew their vows at the 10 year mark, but instead Lynn had found out she had cancer and if I remember correctly was doing radiation or something "fun" like that instead. We were so happy that it worked out for them to celebrate life this way.

{Sydney and I got to go shopping with Lynn to find her dress the end of January. For those of you who know me, I went shopping for over 8 hours. Typically, 20 minutes is my max, but we found what we were looking for. We found Lynn's dress, Tony's shirt and tie, a dress for me, a dress for Sydney, clothes for Jordan and clothes for Arlie. It was a very successful day. }

It was fun to have all of us join in the celebration. Lynn thought of a cute idea where the kids walking down the aisle threw candy at the adults watching! The kids thought this was pretty great, as long as they got to keep a couple pieces themselves ;) The reception after the ceremony had a fun dance where the kids went crazy and danced their hearts out. I made the cake for the reception and there were delicious appetizers. All-in-all a wonderful day to celebrate the lives our friends we love.























No comments: