CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pedicures - Spring 2011


Every year I like to start out with a pedicure done by a professional. They are fun, they last a long time and they make me want to wear flip flops. Last year I brought Sydney with me and she loved it. This year, Sydney and I went with my friend Sarai and her daughter Ava. Sydney and Ava got both manicures and pedicures. Sarai and I just got pedicures. I always wish I spoke whatever language they do because I always wonder if they are talking about us....or my feet or just about what they are having for dinner that night. I'd love to just interject something and surprise them. Oh well, maybe someday. Sydney and I had a fabulous time together. My favorite part was actually waiting for Sarai and Ava. We were sitting outside and I turned on some music and Sydney danced. She danced right next to the parking lot without a care in the world of what anyone thought of her. It made me so happy. I love the carefree attitude and I cherish it knowing it won't last forever!



Before









After



No comments: