CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I love warmer weather!


Saturday was so nice and warm that all I wanted to do was go for a walk. Knowing my family, I knew I'd get shot down if I just said, "who wants to go for a walk?" I happened to notice that our favorite ice cream store just opened for the season so I knew what my plan of attack was. In the afternoon I mentioned that maybe we should take an afternoon stroll and get some ICE CREAM! Interestingly enough...everyone was excited about that. It was perfect weather. Sydney and her friend scootered, Jordan rode his bike and Arlie and I walked. I was so happy.


The Big Dipper is an amazing little store with all homemade ice cream. Arlie got a delicious coconut ice cream that was so incredibly creamy with shavings of coconut in it. Jordan got blueberry cheesecake and a scoop of banana (with chunks of bananas...YUM!) and Sydney got Snickers. What did I get? I don't get ice cream. I just go for the walk. I typically take a few bites of everyone's ice cream and then I'm fully satisfied! I'm so happy to enjoy the warmer weather again!




No comments: