CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pretty Colors



We got invited to go to an Easter Egg coloring party the day before Easter. I always want to die/color eggs, but we've only actually done it a couple of times. My kids were super excited. You should've seen all the stuff she had there to use to decorate. There were stickers, crayons, rubber bands, tissue paper, glue, glitter, die and much more. There was 4 families there...well, us moms and our kids. It was a group from church that I don't get to hang out with much, but really enjoy when I do. They are all very real and down to earth and fun to be around. The kids decorated a couple dozen eggs. There favorite was the tie die eggs. They loved that. We didn't get to stay too long, but it definitely inspired me to want to make it a tradition instead of once every 5 years :)









No comments: