CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Take Time.....to Smell the Roses




Ever since it's been getting nicer out, I've been trying to make more of an effort to take time and "smell the roses." If there is a nice spot to walk after a photo shoot or meeting, I try to make myself take the time to just enjoy. I love to walk around a lake or sit and see all the amazing things God created for me to enjoy! This time I didn't have a nice camera, just my little point and shoot camera, but I still enjoy photographing what I'm seeing. I love looking at things and realizing the complexity of it and just being in awe of God. I often wonder how people can look around at nature and not think there is a God. I don't get it. All I know is I can't help but appreciate all that God made.

No comments: