CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Science Museum of Minnesota

We had our good friends, The Riggs Family, come down to the cities. It's sometimes hard to find something that all our kids would have fun doing (6 of them all different ages). We decided to try the Science Museum. It was a lot of fun for everyone. My kids thought it was amazing. They had a science lab where they step-by-step walked you through different experiments. The older kids would have stayed there for hours. The thing I enjoyed the most was the mock news station. The kid could sit down and read a teleprompter and see themselves on TV. They did that for probably 45 minutes. They were so cute. I also loved the musical stairs. I forgot how cool that place was. We didn't do the "big" exhibit which was King Tut. We didn't even get to several floors because we went in the evening and it was only open so late. It gives us a good excuse to go back. I'm excited to enjoy what else we'll discover!



The musical stairs


Sydney typing a question to the scientific experts...


I told her she didn't need an expert to answer that one. OF COURSE they are!


My newscasters






Scientists









No comments: