CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A wonderful Mother's day!


Mother's day was wonderful this year. I had to teach my 2 and 3 year old Sunday School (but they were all really good for me). After church was over, we went to a Sushi and Hibachi grill.

I wasn't sure if the kids would like it or not, but it was so cool. They cook all the food (besides the sushi) right in front of you. They light the grills on fire, they toss food into peoples mouths, do cool things with their knives. It's all very entertaining and the food is great.


Sydney tried Sushi (although she decided she didn't like it much). She loved the fried rice. Jordan just had a salad, but loved watching everything. It's Sydney's new "Favorite" resturant. We came home for a short time and then I decided that we should go for walk/scooter ride around Lake Calhoun.


The day couldn't have been better. Arlie and I brought books. We'd walk for awhile until the kids wanted to play and then we'd sit down and read and let the kids play. We spent a couple of hours there...until Jordan didn't get his way and then all went down hill from there. We had to leave. Fortunately, it had still been so much fun that it was worth going! We came home and I read a book for the evening. It was perfect, wonderful and lovely. I loved the time together with my family! God really blessed me by giving me the best family ever :)

No comments: