CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Track and Field - Jordan

Jordan likes being active, but I'm not sure that I would call him super athletic (unless you consider climbing anything and everything athletic). That being said, he did AWESOME at track and field this year. He got 4 blue ribbons and 2 red ribbons. The 2 red was for the baseball throw and the 50 yard dash. I was proud of him. In the 50 yard dash it was totally who you were paired up against, they didn't put the "good" runners against the "good" runners, so it was all luck of the draw and he still got 2nd. He got a first place in the "Shoe toss (yes I'm pretty sure they could find a better "sport" than a shoe toss...but the kids seemed to enjoy it. What is it? you toss the shoe off your foot and see how far it goes. Not really something I want him to be good at or practicing at home :) ), jump rope, long distance run and long jump. It was really fun to watch him this year as he tried hard at everything he did. Last year, he walk the long distance track with a friend of his instead of running. This year, he ditched his friend and gave it his all. Jordan's class was the grand champion for the boys at tug of war. I'm sure it was all because of Jordan's super strength :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love the grin - good for him!