CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My favorite summer activities



I love when our ice cream store (The Big Dipper) opens every year. I love to go for walks to the store (it's the best way to get everyone excited about going for a walk). The kids typically ride their bikes and Arlie and I walk. We kinda lolly gag and talk and enjoy the beautiful weather. The Big Dipper opened and we went on our first adventure there :) We got ice cream and sat by the pond and pretended to watch the ducks (there weren't any). The most interesting part of all of this: it's one of my most favorite things to do...but I almost never get ice cream. I just watch them eat it. I just enjoy the time with them and the walking hand in hand with my best friend watching the most beautiful kids ever loving life!

The kids excited when I told them about our adventure.
Sitting by the pond...no ducks.

Jordan: I've come to a conclusion. There should be more land then water that way we get rid of the Bermuda Triangle.
Jordan: Banana ice cream
Sydney: Cotton Candy ice cream
Arlie: Blueberry cheesecake ice cream
My favorite people!

No comments: