CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

The new Twins Stadium


The little yellow arrow is where we sat.




Joe (Arlie's brother-in-law) got some great seats for the Twins/Tigers game on Wednesday. I was fortunate enough to find a babysitter and got to go with him for most of the game. The new stadium is SOOO COOL! I absolutely loved it. I'd go to every game if I could. It was windy and cold and rained a little bit, but everyone who said there is something great about being outside for a baseball game was so right. It doesn't seem like there is a bad seat in that stadium. I loved sitting and seeing the skyline, feeling the wind in my face. I love watching the windy blow wrappers across the field. It was so fun. I've always loved a good baseball game, but I think I love them all the more now. I can't wait to go to a game when it's actually nice out. WOO HOO! :)


Having fun at the game!


Joe with Beer and Cheese Curds :) Livin' the good life.


great seats! :) Thanks JOE!

No comments: