CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Life

Sydney's kindergarten was only Tuesday and Thursday all day and every other Friday. On the off days of school, I would watch our neighbor (Sydney's best friend) during school. It helped me so much. They would entertain each other and I would work. Perfect :) Typically they found plenty to do and typically it involved taking stuff out and laying it all over the house. They would do a decent job of picking it all back up so it never really bothered me (unless I was having company and knew I needed it cleaned :) ) Anyway, the last week before school was out, I came out of the office from working and found the living room, well...let's just say, I couldn't see the floor and was so impressed by how messy everything was, had to take a picture. They know how to have fun....

No comments: