CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Grandma's visit

My grandma, who lives down in Florida, got to come up and visit us. Typically when that happens we try to all get together and hang out for awhile. This time, my aunt volunteered to watch my kids so that my cousin and I could go out to lunch with grandma. It was so delightful. We actually got to talk and listen and not be distracted by kids. I remember so much of my grandma from growing up, but haven't gotten too much time with just her lately. Lunch was a nice time to catch up a bit. I miss having her be here in the summers.


After lunch we went back to my aunts house and we hung out together for awhile and then had supper. After supper the kids put on a production so grandma could see they "amazing" plays. Let's just say that it was exactly how we expected it to be :) It showed the kids and the fun they like to have.

They were a dad, mom and teenager. The teenager (Sydney broke her leg). Dad was riding the horse to get her someplace. There was no more room on the horse, so mom ran next to them :)

The final bows

I wish we had more time together with our extended family! I think they are all pretty great :)


No comments: