CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Valley Fair in June



We discovered a few years ago that June was the best month to go to Valley Fair. There are no lines so you can go on tons of rides. It's hot enough to go in the water park, but not too hot to want to walk around and go on the other rides. The kids love it and let's face it, so do Arlie and I. We typically spend most of the day there. Jordan loves to go on all the roller coasters. Sydney was taller than last year, but not quite tall enough for the roller coasters. Arlie and I take turns bringing Jordan on the coasters, but I let Arlie bring both of them on all the twisty rides. There is an awesome foam ball factory where you can spend hours playing. It helps that it's indoors and air conditioned.


"SLOW DOWN" arlie yelling at his horse.....
Jordan and Arlie are on this ride. It's Jordan's favorite roller coaster.

We never actually go on the wave, but Jordan does love to stand in the splash zone...and gets soaked every time!

Arlie and Sydney on the Ferris Wheel. Sydney is scared of heights, but she is a trooper :)

Sydney looking scared. I think we're at the very top and it's rocking back and forth....

Me being illegal and taking a picture while riding on a roller coaster. We are about to go down the first big hill. Jordan loves to turn around and face backwards when going on these because it makes it that much more intense of a ride! I agree with him completely.

Good news...we did NOT win this :)
The kids got air brushed tattoos, so they all matched :)
Our one "must have" at Valleyfair. Every year I've gone there for as long as I can remember, a funnel cake is the one thing that I make sure I always get. Every year it gets more and more expensive...I wonder what price will make me stop getting them....

We all spent a couple of hours in the waterpark this year. We only went on one big slide (it was one everyone could go on together) but it was the longest line at the park. It took over an hour, just to go on that ride. Sydney wasn't a fan of the big slide, however, she loved the lazy river and the kids area!

No comments: