CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

11 years and still happy :)

11 years ago, I got to marry the man of my dreams. Someone who makes me happier than I ever thought I could be. Someone who completes me and is absolutely my better half! I feel blessed and lucky every day of my life. I couldn't imagine my life without him, nor would I want too.

To celebrate, we used our favorite "new" website of deals called groupon. We had a groupon for the restaurant "The Independent" in uptown. We also had one for Comedy Sportz. Since they were right next to each other, we decided that would be our evening. The total we spent for the whole night out was $12.00. It was pretty fabulous :) We had a delicious meal and then laugh and laughed. It was raining when we left, but we enjoyed seeing the beautiful lights in the rain. It was perfect since it rained on our wedding day.


No comments: