CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Miss Minnesota??


My oldest friend, Kara, teaches voice lessons in Brained. One of her students is in the Miss Teen Minnesota Pageant. This is the 2nd year she has been in it and the second year I went with Kara to the pageant. We have so much fun predicting and critiquing everything and everyone. I have to say that I did pick the 1, 2, and 3rd place winners correctly as well as the best in talent. I totally should be a judge :) The only thing I couldn't predict was miss congeniality. We always have a great time going and supporting Emma, but mostly we enjoy the time we get to hang out together. It's never dull!

We found some of Sydney's tiaras before we left and had to take some pictures with them....When you go to these pageants, half the people have crowns they are wearing. We didn't wear them there, but I was tempted.....

No comments: