CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Parade

I love parades. When we were up north, they happen to have the "Farmer's Day Parade". My mom and I brought the kids. They had so much candy it was crazy. People would go by and drop handfuls by each kid. I think they walked away with 5 pounds of candy. My favorite float (out of the two, most of them were fire trucks or tractors and there was only one band) if you could call it that, was this car. The sign on the back read, "My Ex-wife got the other half".



I asked Jordan if he like the candy best in the parades and he said with a straight very serious face, "No mom. I like working on being patient as I wait for the candy to came and I enjoy watching what's going by while I wait." What a line ;) He's totally there for the candy :)

1 comment:

jess said...

Jordan's line is awesome. Sounds like you have the perfect children :)