CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jordan's First Day of School

Tuesday, Jordan started the first grade with Miss Horton. He was excited to go, but when we got there, got very shy....until he noticed the little boy "Lorenzo" that he sits next to had a transformer. That got him out of his shell. After school when I picked him up I asked him how school was. He told me that he'd see how it went the next day and then tell me about it. I asked if he like his teacher and he said she was awesome. He really liked her laugh because it was really cute. I'll let you know if I ever find out anything about school. Wednesday he did inform me of a couple of things they did in class, but no details. Doesn't my child know I thrive on details? I'm going to have to start volunteering so i can find out what's going on!




Our neighbor right across the street, Kianna, is in Miss Horton's class with Jordan. Jordan informed me that it's not cool to bring your camera to school to take pictures. Luckily for me, every other parent there had their cameras as well. My favorite part of the first day of school is that tons of moms and dads have their kids take the bus to school and then they drive there so they can take pictures and see them to their class rooms. It makes me laugh. I understand why they do it, it's just funny seeing the whole hillside filled with moms and dads taking pictures of their kids getting off the bus at school.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't believe how OLD Jordan looks!