CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Little Darling

I brought Sydney to school the other day and got there a little bit early. One of her friends was there. She was all excited and went over and gave her a hug and then said "Mom, come here". I went over there. Sydney bent down a little bit and placed her hand gently on the back of of her friend and said, "Mom, i want to introduce you to my friend. Mom, this is Ella. Ella, this is my mom, Maija". She did it so politely and pointing to each of us as she introduced us. I could hear the mom's around us going , "ohh...thats so sweet". It was a proud mom moment!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You can already tell that Sydney has the gift of making other people feel special and loved. That story sounds just like her. Hmmm. I wonder where she got that from!