CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

My little flower girl










On September 20th, Sydney got to be a flower girl in Allysa and Justin's wedding (Arlie's cousin). She was so patient and good. I was so proud of her. She walked down the aisle good, she stood up front good, she took pictures good and she sat for a long time while getting her hair done...just like the brides hair. She was a fabulous flower girl and the cutest one in all the weddings I've done (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she's my child ;) )

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ellie says, "I liked your pictures. You look very like a bride. And I love the bright white dress."

You're not prejudiced. She is beautiful!

jess said...

I couldn't agree more...She was perfect.