CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daily Picture #6




The kids have completely been trying to convince us that we need to buy presents for the animals this year. THE ANIMALS? Seriously? Now I understand that they do enjoy celebrating the holidays in their own way, like climbing, or trying to climb the Christmas tree, or sitting in boxes filled with garland or batting off decorations. These are things that I think animals should do during the holidays. Presents for the animals? Not high on my priority list I must say!

2 comments:

Allison said...

We're buying Misty a Mylar helium balloon for Christmas at the dollar store. She loves to bat the string around. I'm with your kids!

Maija N said...

Allison...i'm not telling my kids you're siding with them :)