CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Daily Picture #17



Sydney was NOT a fan of this next question, in fact, she asked if she could not answer it :) She was completely repulsed by it so I figured she could skip this one!

"If you HAD to have one of these, which would you pick - and why? Really long nose hairs, hair in your ears, hair above your lip, massively hairy armpits!

First Jordan answered Armpits - because he can always just shave it off if he wanted to. Then he thought really hard and said, "Hair above my lip because that's a MOOSEstach." (yes, he said MOOSE! and then proceeded to laugh and tell me to make sure I wrote down MOOSE for all my friends to read).

A sweet gift I got from a dear friend! Such a huge compliment!

No comments: