CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Daily Picture #21

Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews and my kids.


Because the holidays get so crazy, I thought this next question would be great to actually learn and know about my kiddos.

How much privacy would you like? What time of day would you like to be alone and why?

Jordan: "At least 30 mins 2x a day, at 5:15 and 10:15." I informed him that it would be impossible at least for the 10:15 since he was in school. Then I asked if he really did like to be alone and he said, "well, not really, maybe just for very short periods or once during the day."

Sydney: " When I'm sad I like to be alone, but that's all." She is very much a social bug and it makes me sad that when she's sad she'd rather be alone, but she does get that from me.

No comments: