CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Daily Picture #15

I love sitting in the living room with the lights from the tree and the garland glowing around me. It makes me so happy!


I asked the kids on a scale of one to nine - one being not at all and nine being totally - how strict do you think that i am?

Jordan, "9! or maybe just a 3. Dad is an 8, no wait, 5". (apparently he couldn't make up his mind on this one)
Sydney, "A 2. Dad is a 4."

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love these questions! How did you think of them all?

Maija N said...

Well...it started out me just thinking of random questions, but then I quit thinking of anything good. So I looked online and they had "100 questions to ask your kids". I've been using that and they LOVE IT! Every day they ask me when I'm going to ask them more questions. They think it's the best thing ever.