CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daily Picture #19



If I were a Genie and would give you only one wish, which would you pick and why?
1. Being world-class attractive
2. Being a genius
3. Being famous for doing something great.

Jordan: "Being famous for doing something great - I would make an invention and it could change the world."

Sydney, "Can I pick something else, because all I really want is for mommy and daddy to have a break so they can play with us more."

How sad is that? Talk about heartbreaking. Needless to say, we played together today....

Enjoying the Hollidazzle Parade with hundreds of other crazy Minnesotans. 4 degrees and FREEZING out. We were bundled up like crazy and still frozen...but nothing puts me in the Christmas mood quite like Christmas lights :)

No comments: