CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Children's Museum Visit

Spring break is here so I figured that I should do SOMETHING with the kids. Since they had been requesting to go to the Children's Museum, I thought that would be a great idea. Some friends of ours had just moved and their kids needed some good entertainment so we brought them with us. They had a room about China and a dinosaur room in addition to the regular rooms that they have. The thing I love about the Children's Museum is that all different ages can play together at their own level. I had a 3 year old there and an 8 year old and they both had fun. It wasn't too crowded and I was only there maybe 3 1/2 hours. The kids could've probably stayed longer, but it was the perfect amount of time for me.

Jared and me

Jordan and Julia (one of the "choices" of girls he may marry) ;)




Fitting...isn't it? ;)



We watched a turtle eating...it was interesting. The worms were alive and wiggling while they ate.




No comments: