CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

In the book




I got my hair cut while the kids were in school. When I picked them up I asked Sydney if she liked it. She said "Yes" (of course...she rarely says anything bad). I asked Jordan and he said, "Well, it's in the book." Sydney said, "what does that mean?" Jordan replied, "Sydney, it's a figure of speech, it mean, not up to my level". Yep, that's right. My hair cut was NOT up to his level. He did say that maybe if i combed it and it wasn't sticking up so much, it would be better ;) At least he's honest with what he's thinking even if he didn't quite get the meaning of the expression, "in the book".

If you saw it from the side it was sticking pretty much straight out in the back (thus Jordan's comment about combing it).

No comments: