CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friends and games




Both kids had a sleepover the same night. Well...we kinda orchestrated one of them so that it worked out that way. Regardless, our good friends Lynn and Tony had no kids that night either and had asked if we wanted to hang out. We had a fabulous night. We went to Paninos in Shoreview. Delicious. The only thing I would say about it was that there were WAY too many good choices. You could go there everyday for a month and get a new Panino. After that we made out way to the Mermaid, where we played pool and darts. Arlie and I happened to get on a good run and won all 4 games of pool (ok so honestly, it was mostly Arlie as I think the first 3 games I only put 3 balls in the pockets. The last game, however, I did get 5 balls and the 8 ball). I won the first game of dart and then it went downhill for me from there :) It was not very crowded (although it was still pretty early for a Friday night...so it was probably a great time to go) so we didn't feel too silly playing darts and missing the dart board. Darts maybe wasn't our game :) After that we came back to our house and they taught us a new card game called Garbage. It was so much fun. Unfortunately Tony and I lost. We played until about 2am and then I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. It went by really fast and was just a wonderful relaxing time. We don't take enough time to hang out with our friends. We have a lot of really good friends and have been blessed by a lot of friendships. I'm thankful they stick with us even though we don't always have the most time to invest in our friendships.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always fun to have a grown up night out!