CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mommy and Sydney date

I was looking at my toes realizing a nice pedicure may be a good idea. I also realized, as I thought about it, that Sydney would probably get a huge kick out of going to the salon and getting her nails done too and now she is probably old enough. So...I asked her. Let's just say, she decided that would be a GREAT idea. I told her we would probably be able to go either Friday or Saturday. On Friday she ran into my room as soon as she woke up, "Mom, is this the day we are going to get pedicures?" We ended up deciding to go on Saturday as a date. Sydney was so happy :) She actually got both her toes and fingers done. She loved picking out the colors and sitting in the big chairs..although she was disappointed she couldn't sit back all way so her back could be massaged too. It was really fun and so much more fun now that I can take her with me (the whole once or twice a year I actually pay to have it done :) ).


Isn't she a pretty girl?

1 comment:

grandma said...

Wow, Sydney beat me. I've never had either a pedicure or a manicure, except by Bob.