CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Before and After


BEFORE


We have slowly been doing some landscaping. And by "we" I mean Arlie :) Last year we redid part of our front yard by the driveway. We opened it up; made a beautiful walkway as well as took out the ugly shrubs and added flowers and Hostas. I love it. We had about 6 inches deep of rock that we (again meaning Arlie) had to dig out and get rid of. This is why we've been taking it bit by bit. It's a lot of work. We took the next 10/12 feet or so and redid it this week and again...I love it. Arlie does such great work out in our yard. I pretty much leave it up to him because he always impresses me! We still have quite a bit to do (eventually). Our next project is our corner by the street. We had to pull out the bushes because they were too tall and we got complaints from our neighbors and the city. Now we need to figure out what and how to redo it to make it look good. I have no doubts Arlie will think of something amazing :)


AFTER

No comments: