CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Eyes

It was time for bed. Sydney was doing something and I caught her even though I was looking away. "Mom, do you have eyes in the back of your head?" I've told her frequently enough that I do, that I thought maybe I should be honest and let her know it's just something I say. "No, I don't" I said. She looked shocked and said, "Really, you must not be old enough then. My teacher has eyes in the back of her head, but she must be older than you." I laughed and said, "That's probably what it is." She thought for a minute and then said, "So they must be growing right now then." Then she proceeded to put her hand behind my head. I, of course, pretended that I could see it and she laughed and laughed and then I had to start lying again. I told her that I guess I do have eyes in the back of my head. So much for being honest!

No comments: