CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Sydney's Tae Kwon Do Test

The next Monday, Sydney had her test. She was so excited after watching her dad and brother. She couldn't wait for me to watch her. At about noon that day, I got a call from Jordan's school asking me to pick up Jordan because he was throwing up. I picked him and and later that afternoon broke the news to Sydney that I wouldn't be able to watch her, but daddy would take lots of pictures and she could show me everything she did when she got back. She told me her heart was really sad that i didn't get to come with and watch and thought it would be best if i left Jordan home by himself! Nothing like breaking a little girls heart :( Arlie said she did great. She also is the lightest one in her class and unfortunately, didn't get her board broke (she kicked it wrong and hurt her foot on the first try and didn't want to try again. They convinced her, but then she kicked it wrong (a different way) and was done trying that). Since it's the first belt, she passed anyway! She did really good and come home and showed me a couple of the moves...some, she claims, she forgot ;)



No comments: