CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

DRAMA!!!

Girls may be known for drama....at least mine is. Yesterday she was playing just fine and then looked down and noticed that sometime during the day she had scratched her heel. Now, when i say scratched it was about 1/8 of an inch and barely red. While she saw that there was red and quickly picked up her foot to baby it. "I need a band aid, there is bleed on my foot". I told her that it was only red because it got scratched not because there was blood on it. She starts almost crying because it "hurts so bad". I told her to get her own band aid if it was that big of deal (I know, not a very tender mommy moment for me :) ). She proceeded to hop on one foot up the stairs to get one. She then hopped down stairs and sat on the couch. After awhile, she got off and used her toes to walk with that foot. She walked over to me and said, "I think i need those things you put under your arms to help you walk." I told her she did not need crutches for a tiny little scratch. She said, "OK, a wheelchair would be fine." AND SHE WAS SERIOUS! I didn't know if i should burst out laughing or roll my eyes at how ridiculous it all was. So I did what every great mom does, "Go ask dad if he has a wheelchair for you!"

No comments: