CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Classic

Jordan had a friend over (Julia) on Sunday. They played so fabulous together! Sydney had gone to a different friends house, so we got to just sit and watch football. It was great. Anyway...They played house almost the entire day. They started with a wedding and since I knew all the vows, I got to be the pastor...I only allowed them to "pretend" kiss the bride. Then they had twins. I told them congratulations and asked what their names were. Jordan said "This one is Optimus Prime" and Julia said "and this one is Jenniveve." That made me laugh!



They were making books about their lives together. It started with a wedding, then kids, their house...(FYI: they are having four kids...two girls and two boys). They were both making their house pictures and one of them commented on the others house. And I heard, "Well..that's just something we'll have to work to agree on" and "We can decide that later when we really get married." I don't know about my kids. They think about being married WAY to much!

1 comment:

Allison said...

That's hilarious - Jordan looks so natural as a proud father/husband!