CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Trying my luck

Jordan and I were running errands together and had to go to Cub food. In the exit between the two sets of doors, they have vending machines and a couple of those machines are the ones that have that claw that grabs stuffed animals, that you NEVER win at ;) Jordan saw that game and asked if he could play. I told him he'd have to use his money and that I thought it was waste because he probably wouldn't win. He looked up at me with complete sincerity and said, "Mom, I'd like to try my luck. You know, Mom, it's about having fun, not about winning." I caved. I let him use his money and try...he lost. The whole way to the car, he said, "It's ok mom, it's not about winning, it's about having fun. Besides, I just really wanted to try my luck" Everyone who passed us and heard him saying that couldn't help but smile.

No comments: