CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My surprise....



About a week before we left for Vegas, I found out that Arlie was also going to get to down to AZ the same weekend and see his dad (thanks again mom for watching the kids and on such short notice...we can't tell how much we appreciate and adore you!) and would be flying in and out of Vegas. This meant a surprise visit (well sorta a surprise...I knew about it a week ahead of time ;)) from Arlie who would now get to visit me on Monday before he flew back home. It was a wonderful treat. We only got a couple of hours together, but we (along with Arlen) got to eat lunch at a Chinese place and visit a delicious Chocolate Shop (that I later convinced Dad to go and visit and interestingly enough...got chocolate treats both times...hmmmm) which houses the largest chocolate fountain and see a couple minutes of the Bellagio fountain show before he had to leave. It was too short for me, I wish he could've been there all week with me but I'll take every minute I can get with him. I loved that he got to experience at least a little Vegas with me!


No comments: