CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Except for....

Sydney and I were praying before bed. I was praying, "Please be with all our friends and family that are sick.."...Sydney interrupted me. "Please, Jesus, be with EVERYONE that is sick, not just our friends and family. Even the people we don't know. Touch their bodies....except for the bad guys." :)

After we got down praying I told her, I love that she has such a big heart. She looked confused and said, "You think my heart is big?" I told her that I meant that I loved that she was so kind and thought of others. She smiled (she loves compliments). She then went on to say that she is sad because she can only pray for those who are sick when she has small groups. I, of course, jumped at that and told her she could pray any day, anytime and went on to explain how when I'm thinking of someone, I'll just stop and pray for them. She wraps her arms around me and said, "I love that you have just a big heart mom."

Gotta love little girls!

No comments: