CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Holidazzle Parade


I love the Holidazzle parade (the parade of Christmas lights that goes down Nicollet Ave in downtown Minneapolis). I LOVE dressing really warm, bringing blankets, getting coffee and freezing while waiting for the parade to start and then while watching it. Last year we missed it. This year I wanted to make sure we got to go. Last Friday we got to go and I was so happy. We got a good seat, the line for coffee was perfect (always a perk ;)) and the lights were Christmasy! :) The kids loved it. Every time another float came Sydney would jump up and down and say, "Another is coming," like she just got to open a new present. What a great night together and what a way to get into the Christmas spirit.


I love the look Sydney is giving ;)

No comments: