CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

DRAMA

Tonight Jordan wanted to use a metal Christmas tree that we have during spelling to put one of the magnetic bulbs on the tree every time he spelled a word. Unfortunately he was being so distractible Arlie decided that wouldn't be a good idea. Jordan, however, wasn't happy with that decision.

He went on and on about "Why is it always me? It's always me that you say "no" to? It's always me." Arlie asked him what else we've said "no" to that he's so upset about. With out taking a breathe he said, "Well then, after I do spelling can we go to Camp Snoopy?" Which of course we replied with a "no" while stifling laughter. So my son being the dramatic child that he is immediately went to mad again, "See I told you. You always tell me no". I was practically doubled over with laughter. The drama that boy is! He kept saying, "It's rediculous that a boy can't fun with a tree during spelling."

Man was it funny...at least to me ;)

No comments: