CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

The things I hear throughout the day....

Jordan: "Mom...I have a very strange, and you may think it's crazy, question. Do you even know any scientists? Because I'm wondering if you think it's possible for a scientist to invent a potion that you can drink and while you're sleeping you can grow very large and transform."

I mentioned that I really didn't think it was possible. However, I have a child who believes in the impossible. "Can you ask a scientist? Because they can do almost anything. Oh and by the way, can you ask if they could make six different potions...one for six different transformers?" ;)

Jordan: "Mom, can a mosquito bite your eye ball?"
Me: "Probably not because you'd blink and killing it when you blink."
Jordan: "Can a mosquito fly up your nose and bite you?"
Me: "I would think they might be able to, but I don't think it happens much."
Jordan: "Because they might now be able to get up there. It's pretty small. My finger doesn't even fit up my nose...unless I push!" ;)

Sydney: "When I get to be an adult, I will be at the library a lot?"
Me: "That's good. Why will you be there?"
Sydney: "Because I'm going to be an author!"

No comments: