CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of School


Jordan and Sydney had their first day of Second Grade (Mr. Rodman) and Kindergarten (Mrs. Erne) on Tuesday the 8th. They were both very excited...especially Sydney. My worrier Jordan was a little nervous he wouldn't know what to do or where to put things when he got there. I asked them on their way to school what they were most looking forward to. Sydney: "meeting a whole bunch of new friends". Jordan: "Meeting 1099 friends". Seriously Jordan: "Sitting next to Simon (one of his friends from his kindergarten class). After school Jordan said his favorite parts were Math and Lunch and Sydney said hers were the Kissy hands (hm mm...should i be worried? ) They both had great days. There teachers seem to be a perfect fit for them and I'm very excited about this year.

Sydney running ahead singing, "It's my first day of kindergarten...yeah yeah" for 4 blocks.

I totally made them do this ;) Jordan was walking with me instead.


So happy to be a school girl.


Why I love the first day of school. You can't tell, but that's one group of people. 3 kids going to school with 2 sets of grandparents, mom and dad and aunts. So much excitement.


I love the crossing guards. So cute.


Jordan and Mr. Rodman showing him where things go.


Sydney at her class. No fear at all, nothing but happy and excited.


We may not have been the only ones who had polka doted back packs.

No comments: