CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Parade

I love small town parades. You never know what you are going to get. Tara, Jake and Reilly got to join us (On a side note...Reilly looks just like Tara as a baby...it brought back lots of memories). The kids are great candy grabbers (every parent secretly longs for this for their children) ;) ). My favorite floats were the "man" carrying the gorilla (because every parade should have one) and the 1/2 car. It was a great way to end the summer. Thanks mom and dad for coming with us!

Waiting for the parade to start (Arlie, dad and I played cards while waiting)

Here it comes...get ready to stand for the flags

Grabbing away
Even easier...looking cute so they give you a handful :)

Reilly watching with excitement

See what i mean? Does this just make the parade?

The best was the sign on the back "For Sale, 1/2 off"

Elton John...oh yeah baby! ;)

Reilly really wanted to be in the parade

Oh my...that will get thrown away in about a month when she forgets she has it :)

ummm..yeah...this too! ;)

Made me laugh out loud...i think they were afraid the house would fall down if someone leaned on it. I guess it's a good thing so they don't have to be liable for damages if it does. I might make one for my house too! :)


No comments: