CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

What is God thinking?

Tonight the kids and I were laying on the hammock watching Arlie burn up wood in a nice bonfire. Sydney saw a star and said, "Look mom, there Jesus. He's in that star." "Yes," I said, "he's everywhere." Jordan started laughing, "Even in Rio?" Sydney was quick, "He's in Rio's heart!" We laid their almost quietly for awhile longer and I said, "What do you think Jesus is saying to you right now?" Sydney said in a sweet voice, "That I've been a really good girl today". Jordan said, "I think He's saying not to spend our money right now, but to save it for bigger things like more bacugons." Sydney: "Yeah, He's probably saying that too!" I love hearing what kids think about Jesus! Sydney then proceeded to sing a lovely song about how she wants Jesus to come back down to earth so everyone can see Him and meet Him! I love those kids :)

No comments: