CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prayer

I love the honestly of kids when they pray. Here is part of Sydney's bedtime prayer...as best i remember it from tonight.

"Dear Jesus, thank you for our lunch today. Thank you for giving my mom me as a present to them. And thank you for Jordan because he was a present to both my mom and my dad. And Jesus, i just really want to thank you for my mom because i love her so much. And i love my dad so much too. Thank you for my dad. And thank you for Jordan because i love him...sometimes, but sometimes he's mean and then i don't like him. Then he makes me mad. And Phineas and Ferb, their mom never knew how much they built in their back yard because it was always gone when their mom got home. And Jesus help us to sleep good tonight. I love you Jesus. Amen.

Dear Jesus...I really do love you a lot. Amen"

No comments: