CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A little piece of Heaven!






Kauai:

Honestly, if we could work it out, we would probably not hesitate to move there! It's so amazing and beautiful and relaxing. The whole island feels small town and they definately have the "island" time going on (not having to be exactly on time, pretty laid back). We got plenty of sleep, sand, sun, ocean, and amazing views of God's creation. There wasn't one minute I would change in the whole time we were there. We loved and enjoyed everything! The weather was perfect! The activities we chose to do were perfect! I don't remember things ever going so smoothly and wonderfully! I probably could write a ton about the vacation, but I'll put it in an album and you can look at that. That way I only have to write it once ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog and found this post. Your pictures are beautiful. I, too love Kauai. My husband and I are hikers and there are some wonderful hikes there.

Jônatas Oliveira said...

Hmm ..., I like your pictures, beautiful family, congratulations
I'm from Brazil, and the short Vivitar blogs of many people, hugging the Jônatas Oliveira