CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New face

Sydney: "Mom, I want a face like Hannah Montana!"

Me: "Why would you want that, you have a beautiful face?"

Sydney: "She doesn't have freckles, her face is plain."

Me: "Sydney, your freckles are so beautiful."

Sydney with a flat tone of voice: "Mom, they are brown spots that just sit on your face."

After that, I just tried not to laugh and convinced her that she was beautiful with her freckles! ;)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I think I remember discussing freckles with you when we were little. Wasn't it you who told me they were angel kisses? After that, I've always liked mine!

amanda said...

I always wanted freckles!
I have too much to say about this to even begin... little girls, so beautiful as they are, media, society.... I won't start. :)
Freckles are beautiful, pretty funny that she has such a candid opinion on them though. :)