CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good night!

Both kids really love when I sing to them at night. Sydney has two songs, a lullaby and prayer that she learned at school and Jordan loves when I sing "The Lord's Prayer". I find it kind of funny that he enjoys it so much, but both of them when I start singing close their eyes and get a sweet closed mouth smile on their faces like they are just in heaven. Last night, they decided to sleep together, so I sang The Lord's Prayer for both of them, only instead of closing their eyes and listening, they both decided to sing with me. They don't know all the words, but a good lot of them and they got pretty into it. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I wish i could put a recording of it on this blog. It was incredibly funny and sweet and amazingly hard to sing and not laugh. It definately melted my heart and gave me a pretty good chuckle!

FYI: Jordan's favorite part of the song is the "AMEN".

No comments: