CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"I love you"

Jordan has been going through this really sweet stage where he many many times a day will stop and say, "Mom...I love you." It's been going on for over a month now and I've just been living it up. I love that he just couldn't help himself and he says it in such a sweet voice that it would melt me. We were in the car driving and he said, "Mom." "What Jordan?" I answered. "I love you." Then he continued, "You know mom, when I forget what I wanted to say, I just say I love you instead. That's why I say it a lot...I forget what I'm going to tell you." Talk about popping my bubble! I still pretend he says it because he really means it and not because he just "forgot" what else he was going to tell me! ;)


I had a wedding fair in Grand Rapids this weekend. I left home about 8pm Friday night, right before the kids went to bed and got home the next day about 7pm. Sydney had gotten to play at two different friends houses and had just a blast the entire day! She was telling all about the different things she played and the fun things that she did. I asked her what her very favorite part of her day was...she said, "Seeing you because I missed you so much when you were gone!" Talk about wrapping me around her little finger!

I do have some sweet kids! ;)

1 comment:

jess said...

Jordan is hillarious. Wow.