CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Youngest is 5!!



I didn't think I'm that old, but when I realize that my youngest is five, I realize I must be getting older too. My little princess turned 5 on October 18th. I think she has got to be one of the lovingest girls I've met. She is very giving and is very concerned with people's feelings and how they are doing. She is incredibly friendly and loves to include people. At Sunday School when there is a new kid, as soon as Sydney gets there, they tell her and introduce her because they know she'll play with them and include them in her playing. It's been such a blessing watching her and how she just loves with all she is. She's a little darling and we are so thankful to have her in our lives.

This year we actually had her birthday party on her birthday. Typically that doesn't end up happening...but it was fun to be able to do that. We went to the Shoreview Community Center and had a swimming party. Sydney loved it and I think her friends did too! After her party, she had her friend/cousin Elizabeth spend the night with her. We went to Chuck E Cheese's...my kids are big fans and ate supper and played games. When we got back home the kids wanted to do some crafts that Sydney got as presents for her birthday. Going to bed was a little tricky as it is always with sleepovers. I think they were sleeping by 10 (we put them in bed about 8:30 :) ). It was a great day and Sydney loved it!

No comments: