CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My baby is 7!


October 1, my little 2lb baby turned 7! Oh has the time flew bye. He is such a delight to us. He makes us smile and laugh...sometimes shake our heads and laugh, but he is such a joy to our family. He is imaginative and creative and keeps us on our toes. We are so proud of him and how he is as he is growing up.

We decided, as I think I wrote in an earlier blog, to let him stay home from school. We brought Sydney to school and in my opinion, had the most fun while she was gone. Jordan decided to invent a game for us to play. A transformer game. It was pretty cleaver. He made a game board and then you had dice that you shook and depending on the number you went to a certain square. All squares did something different, some gave you more energon, some drained you of energon (a transformer word) and if you landed on a certain square you died. We worked on and played that game for probably 1 to 1 1/2 hours.


When Sydney got home we let Jordan open presents and then brought them out to eat at Space Aliens and then went bowling. While we were at Space Aliens, I asked Jordan what his favorite part of his birthday was. He said, "Spending time with my family and seeing all the love that I have." That's my boy! ;)

NINE DOWN!


After that we drove down to Build a bear. The weekend before Arlen and Debbie had brought them there to get a bear, so they wanted to get clothes for their bears. Then it was back home for cake and ice cream! Time flies when you're having fun and having Jordan as part of our family is definately fun!

The Autobot and Decepticon signs (the two sides of the transformers...good and bad)

No comments: