CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Party Time!


Jordan decided this year he wanted to have a party at Chuck E Cheese's. I figured we could do that. He had 8 of his "big kid" friends at the party. They all seemed to have a blast. The scariest part for me was we gave them all tokens and sent them to do whatever they wanted. I just kept walking back and forth making sure we didn't lose anyone. Every now and then, I wouldn't be able to find one of them (they would just be playing a game, but I couldn't see them) and I'd panic that I'd have to tell their parents that I lost their child at Chuck E Cheese's. Well, I'm happy to report, all 8 got home safe to their families and all had fun! I was ready for a nap when it was over!

No comments: